Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
1,489 posts
30,344 visits

Government Grants

show starting post by The Wizard
Show newest posts...
How can I get a grant from the Government to start my owen busibess.I onley get $595.00.for disability.I want to start my owen cleaning that I can be independent.please tell me what to do.
Talk to Singingboy
sonshinesas   in reply to Tahj90
Power and water aren't repairs but everyday bills. If your roof fell in insurance should have covered it but I am guessing you have no insurance?
Talk to sonshinesas
littlelacie   in reply to Tahj90
Hi, the Wizard has not been on this site since 2010, we have no way to reach him. This is an information site, there is no cash here to give to anyone. we do not know any resources that will help pay for people's home repairs, sorry. If you can give us your city and state we can look on the internet to try to find help resources for your electric and water shutoffs.
Talk to littlelacie
I need help my water and power is off and i own lots of money my home the roof leaking the garage roof fell in No money to fix nothing i need help
Talk to Tahj90
littlelacie   in reply to NATASHAfrancheska
hi, sorry to hear of your loss. The Wizard has not been on this site since 2010 we have no way to contact him. But you can get on internet,type in "Does Tennessee help pay for indigent funerals?" it will pull up lots of sites for you to read and check out. I saw one that said , the indigent burial/cremation services is available in some counties in Tennessee so check out that one. I did not know your county so I could not do that.
Talk to littlelacie
Need help paying for funeral accidental death of family member....
Talk to NATASHAfrancheska
yes i tried the tax office directly ,,they dont take payments but thank s
Talk to grandmothersbaby
sonshinesas   in reply to grandmothersbaby
Call the tax office directly. Most the time they will work with you because they really don't want your home. You can try?
Talk to sonshinesas
littlelacie   in reply to grandmothersbaby
we do not know any resources that will help pay anyone's property tax,sorry. The Wiz has not been on here since 2010, we have no way to contact him.
Talk to littlelacie
Hello everyone ,Im currently behind in my property taxes due to hardship and surgery ugghh,is there any programs or assistance that South Carolina or the U.S. Government offer to protect my home or payment plans.I inherited the home from my Grandmother I dont wont to lose it to the state please help ,any information is greatly appreciated !
Talk to grandmothersbaby
littlelacie   in reply to Etaut
The Wizard has not been on this site since 2010,we have no way to contact him. We do not know any resources that have funds to donate to your project.We need to have your address to see if you are in an area that resources may help in. We cannot assist anyone outside the US,sorry.Do you live in this country?
Talk to littlelacie
I am a mother of 35. I came from an Island where my village is overpopulated and land is limited. It is very hard for my community to make money to send youths to school. Most youths are unemployed and involved in activities like taking marijuana, home brew, under age marriage, stealing or law and order problem is at high rate. I was one of the youth who have seen the land shortage problem and struggled to find job opportunities in town in order to help my family and my community if I am successful some days. I have been trying to save some money to help my community but what I earn is nothing to my community because of living standards in town and also now that I have kids and my husband has diabetes, and my contract ended 6months ago, I really need financial help to start a small project to sustain my community and family's everyday need. I need financial assistance.Thank you.
Talk to Etaut
This list is not about finding a social program, it is about the vast dollars being wasted by our government.
Talk to eddiek61
skh1430   in reply to woman in a shoe
Thanks for your response. I am struggling now, but no cut offs yet...I was hoping I wouldn't have to go that far....Sometimes life just sucks!!! I'm not one who likes to ask for help...I just have no choice hard for me.
Talk to skh1430
woman in a shoe   in reply to skh1430
Hi the person u posted to not been on here in along time. There no help for anything to do with a car even car insurance. But for help with anything else its got to be a cut offf bills for light gas water for rent its got to be a noteds that u got to get out before anyone will help u so when u get any of this call 211 givr the information they ask for than tell them what u need help with. For food u can call Catholic churches and see which one give out food most of them have a free clothes closet where u can get clothes are u can call food pantry s for food. Hope this information can help u.
Talk to woman in a shoe
My husband was recently incarcerated in Fed Prison. I am 55 yrs of age, and my monthly debt is now $600+ more than I bring home. I am looking for assistance with anything at this point. Utilities, rent, car pmts and insurance etc. Are there any programs available for wives of incarcerated husbands.
Talk to skh1430
littlelacie   in reply to c help
Hi,the Wizard has not been on this site for almost 5 years. We really cannot say if he will come back on here,we have no contact with him right now. Sorry.
Talk to littlelacie
c help
hello can you all please see who is over the funding for social security in Fort Worth Texas because I do not believe they want them to use the program as they are the Workers have the right to go in and do what ever they want to there is a lady name is white at my local office she dated my sister's husband in the past now she go to work at the Social Security office she making cuts on my check that are wrong she put 3 over payments on in one day on my case that were wrong I call my regional office and they told me they cannot make her do the right thing all the way up to the Deputy Commissioner miss latchkey if you have anything to do with government funding please have someone look into what they are doing to my case thank you
Talk to c help
SisterServant   in reply to lisasmick
If you do not get satisfactory response from the jail authorities, contact your congress man's office and ask to speak with his assistant.
Talk to SisterServant
sonshinesas   in reply to lisasmick
Prisoners get better health care than most working people, I am sure he is in good hands.
Talk to sonshinesas