Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
1,489 posts
30,344 visits

Government Grants

show starting post by The Wizard
Show newest posts...
littlelacie   in reply to c help
Hi,the Wizard has not been on this site for almost 5 years. We really cannot say if he will come back on here,we have no contact with him right now. Sorry.
Talk to littlelacie
c help
hello can you all please see who is over the funding for social security in Fort Worth Texas because I do not believe they want them to use the program as they are the Workers have the right to go in and do what ever they want to there is a lady name is white at my local office she dated my sister's husband in the past now she go to work at the Social Security office she making cuts on my check that are wrong she put 3 over payments on in one day on my case that were wrong I call my regional office and they told me they cannot make her do the right thing all the way up to the Deputy Commissioner miss latchkey if you have anything to do with government funding please have someone look into what they are doing to my case thank you
Talk to c help
SisterServant   in reply to lisasmick
If you do not get satisfactory response from the jail authorities, contact your congress man's office and ask to speak with his assistant.
Talk to SisterServant
sonshinesas   in reply to lisasmick
Prisoners get better health care than most working people, I am sure he is in good hands.
Talk to sonshinesas
I am looking for someone to help my friend that incarcerated and has injured his leg severely. I don't think it is being properly treated (set). He just turned 50 and also had his first stroke. He needs a more in-depth treatment facility. He is not incarcerated for a violent crime. I am worried about him.
Talk to lisasmick
I won't to open a food truck and I need a lone
Talk to Num1crumb
I am Looking to start a non profit business . I would like to help the local people in my county with any assistance needed an also help children at our local hospital or parents that can't afford the hospital bills for their children . I have considered opening a non profit thrift store with all funds going to the community an the hospital however I am looking for a grant to help me get the business started an get my 501C3 for me to be a non profit business. Does anyone know what grant an how I should go about this an maybe how long it takes to know if you can get the help ?
woman in a shoe   in reply to Helper2015
No this site is for given information for what every any one ask for if there any help for what they asking for
Talk to woman in a shoe
Helper2015   in reply to woman in a shoe
Thank you for replying. I thought I was the only one here for a minute. I thought this was a government grant site.
Talk to Helper2015
woman in a shoe   in reply to Helper2015
Hi the person u posted to not been on here sent 2010 i don't know any place that helps with a grant of any kind.
Talk to woman in a shoe
I'm working for a non profit Korean American Senior Citizen Society and i was wondering if this grant would apply to the seniors too??
Talk to Helper2015
Help in starting a resturant
Talk to Mike`
woman in a shoe   in reply to ECFC10
Hi the person u posted to hasn't been for some years now but we only know information for the states
Talk to woman in a shoe
I am wondering if this Grant can be utilized to fund our County Fire Academy which is run through our County College and severely under funded, therefore the instructors are not properly equipped to teach. They lack Personal Protective Equipment as well as educational props such as nozzles, hose, hand tools and power tools.
Talk to ECFC10
hi my name is bubba an im a registered native american an i wanted too see what i would have to do to get a grant to start a cattle ranch ive got the property already
Talk to hassey
woman in a shoe   in reply to toddpyles
Hi the person u have posted to not been on here for some year s now. But we can only give y info where u mite get help. But there no resources that will pay for schooling for any one but for help with bills type need help with bills city state if u don't see it under city state put county state for food call church s and see which one give out food or u can call food pantry some churchs have a clothes closet hope this can help u. Hope U HAVING A GOOD LABOR DAY I had to work
Talk to woman in a shoe
toddpyles   in reply to twarren
I'm in Oregon too so if I found something I will you know
Talk to toddpyles
I'm a single father with a 15 year old daughter and I need to go back to school to get my coating inspector so I can stay home with my daughter. I have been in the coatings trade for 15 years and have traveled for most of the time. In the city I live in there's no work at the time. So I need help if anyone knows how to go about getting some help because I have not a clue I have always work and have never ask for help....
Talk to toddpyles
need help paying fees for my daughter who is gonna b a senior in high school. is there any help available in oregon.
Talk to twarren
Almost all my teeth are broken from a drunk driver illegally here 2004. I am a single parent. I lost my construction business and became disabled and have undergone more than 15 surgeries on knees legs heart lungs and i have a head injury. My children would like a home of our own . Im nor sure how to achieve this dream since now im on disability. I want to have a home. We live in bad and dangerous areas. We end up moving losing our things because noone wants to help move us we dont stay one place long. Foreclosures from landlords, or crime etc.
Talk to miamidawn